Wednesday, October 5, 2011

O-H-I-O!

This is just a quick post to put up some shots of Lauren in her Ohio State attire...she is such a girlie girl.

Today she and I were getting ready to leave for the store when she stopped me on our way out the door. She said,"Mommy, my purse!" In a hurry to leave I said, "Oh, did you forget your purse? Well hurry up and go get it." She ran to her room, and came back down the hall with her purse."It's empty!", she said. Realizing that she was not going to leave with me to go to the store until she had some stuff in her purse, I waited while she filled it with carefully chosen items from her bedroom. When she was finished, I looked inside to see what she could not do without while at the store. I found...a plastic french fry, a plastic potato chip, two hot wheels cars, two toy cell phones, a plastic slice of watermelon, a smurf, pink sunglasses, a baby bottle of fake orange juice, a plastic coin, one plastic cucumber, one plastic green pepper and Mr. Potato Head's nose. Finally, she was ready to leave for the store.

We had a fun trip together, and she never looked into her purse again after we left.



No comments:

Post a Comment